West Virginia Commercial Foodservice Water Systems
Foodservice Water Systems
At Culligan® Commercial we understand food service water systems and the specific challenges faced in Clarksburg, Charleston, Morgantown, Wierton, Fairmont, Beckley, South Charleston, Bluefield, Oak hill, Dunbar, Elkins & throughout West Viginia.
- Make-up Water
- Beverage & Drinking
- Dishwashing & Steamers
- Fountain & Ice Machine
- Specialty Brewing
Culligan Commercial Advantages For foodservice Industry
Culligan® Commercial of West Virginia provides numerous advantages for the foodservice industry and works with facilities of all sizes and levels of service.
- Culligan® Durability & Reliability
- Culligan® Experience & Expertise
- Reduce Operating Costs up to 30%
- 25-30% Detergent & Chemical Cost Reduction
- Up To 30% Utility Bill Savings
- Reduce Equipment Maintenance Cost by 25%
- Increase Life Span of Water Heaters & Dishwashers
- Reduce Cleaning Time For Employees
- Better Overall Dining Experience For Patrons
Foodservice Water System Applications
At Culligan® Commercial our local water experts work to provide you with the food service water systems for your specific needs and local water issues. Contact us for a water analysis and recommendations specific to the needs of your restaurant.
- Water Softening
- Micron Sediment Filtration
- Carbon & Beverage Filtration
- Reverse Osmosis & UV Sterilization
- Ice & Beverage Machine Pre-Filtration
Culligan Commercial Restaurant and Foodservice Operations Solutions Water Treatment Applications Brochure
Download Commercial Restaurant and Foodservice Operation Solutions water treatment applications brochure from Culligan serving Clarksburg, Charleston, Morgantown, Wierton, Fairmont, Beckley, South Charleston, Bluefield, Oak hill, Dunbar, Elkins, throughout West Virginia and the US.