Hospitality Industry Water Systems
Hospitality Water Systems
At Culligan® Commercial we understand hospitality water systems and the specific challenges faced in West Virginia. Our local water experts provide a complete water analysis and make recommendations specific to the needs of your business.
- Make-up Water
- Cooling Towers & Chillers
- Drinking Water
- Potable Water
- Ice Machines & Vended Services
Culligan Commercial Advantages For Hospitality Industry
Culligan® Commercial provides numerous advantages for the hospitality industry and works with facilities of all sizes and levels of service.
- Culligan Durability & Reliability
- Culligan Experience & Expertise
- Reduce Operating Costs
- Reduce Utility Bills
- Reduce Equipment Maintenance Cost
- Increase Life Span of Equipment
- Provide Guests With Better Overall Experience
Hospitality Water Treatment Applications
Water treatment saves on detergent & chemical costs, brightens, whitens & extends the life of linens, and all water using appliances. Additionally, hospitality water treatment systems provide better tasting ice cubes, beverages, food, and water.
- Water Softening
- Micron Sediment Filtration
- Carbon & Beverage Filtration
- Reverse Osmosis & UV Sterilization
Culligan Commercial Hotel & Hospitality Water Treatment Applications Brochure
Download Commercial hotel & hospitality water treatment applications brochure from Culligan serving Clarksburg, Charleston, Morgantown, Wierton, Fairmont, Martinsburg, Beckley, South Charleston, Bluefield, Moundsville, Oak hill, Dunbar, Elkins and throughout West Virginia.